Friday, January 28, 2011

Five things that have captured my heart...

Paris Fashion Week

 Ok so I only in the last 4 years or so really started paying attention to and learning about fashion.  There are a few fashion blogs I subscribe to and I have also found myself indulging in Vogue and Elle.  This week I have been captivated by some of the styles from Paris' Fashion Week.  Check these out.  Incredible...I love the drama of these pieces (oh the gowns!!).



Madmen

Can we PLEASE have a new season already.  I am dying here.  I miss the style, the red lips, the fragility of humanity for crying out loud!  I hear rumors that the premier of Season 5 might not be till fall of 2011.  I may wither by then.  I kind of miss the days that Ben and I could watch it whenever we wanted cause we had to catch up to the current season since we didn't start when Madmen was born...now this is just torture.



Ugg - The Ashdale
It's a comfy slipper/golf shoe.  Don't know why but I just love these little goodies!!



A Fine Frenzy
I just love this fun, flirty, and sweet sound.  I love lilting music.  Always have.  Album is A Bomb in a Birdcage.  So far my favorite song is "Happier" and it's all about letting go of someone to make more room for the good in your life.  As someone who has always struggled with detachment I really relate.  I also love her gorgeous red hair!



Trip Planning

My boyfriend and I like to get out of town.  Recently he had been gone on a big trip for work but I haven't left town since the holidays and I wouldn't really call that a vacation.  Not to mention he and I were apart.  We have been discussing our next trip recently and it looks like we will be headed out of town in a few weeks.  I'll jeep you updated once we decide the delicious destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment