Wednesday, January 26, 2011






{one} have you ever been on tv?

Yes, I was a part of this awesome organization with some of my close friends for a while call Giving Back is the New Black  and I organized an event to raise money for flood victims in Nashville and the news crews came out!!  I'm sad that the news channel no longer has it on their website :-( 


 
{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?


Hmmmm...Inception, Shutter Island, or ...Harry Potter!



{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Bottom tucked in, everything else..OUT!





{four} do you cut coupons?
nope. I probably should, but I don’t.  My roommie Katie tries to help me with this too and give me coupons but somehow I always end up at the store without them feeling guilty when self checkout asks me if I have any...





{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not really...maybe if I am working out.





{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Straight, pure HONEY.  Hold the mustard.





{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I had self for a while.  Annah got my Country Living and I am obsessed with it.  
Thanks, Ruthie, for that introdruction





{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Do cards to my boyfriend count?  If so, Christmas.





{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Does cobbler count?  If so blackberry cobbler...yummmmmmmm.





{ten} black olives or green olives?
BOTH! I love olives!!





your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment