Thursday, January 27, 2011

Drum Corps...if you aren't aware of this, you need to be.

Can I just say that drum corps amazes me? I knew about it (very very limitedly) before Ben and I started dating but I never really realized it's magnificence till this past year when Ben took me with him to the Drum Corps International (DCI) competition in Mufreesboro this past year.  I was enthralled.  The discipline these kids have to display is awe-inspiring.  The drama in the performances reminds me of ballet and I am on the edge of my seat throughout each and every performance.

I really wish I gotten the chance to see our dear friend Dan Twiford play with The Cavaliers.  I still can't believe that he was a part of this amazing organization.  It's so impressive.  Now he teaches with Rhythm X.

Below you will find a video of the Army drum Corps.  See the MAPEX branding!  That's Ben's company!  I think it's awesome that they play his brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment