Wednesday, September 1, 2010


So I got this idea from my new found friend Leigh Kramer.  I'm going to try it out!  This is an older Wednesday edition but since I am going on a road trip tonight I found it all too appropriate.


{one} if you could go on a road trip anywhere with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
Ben.  Ok I know it's schmultzy and all that but I would rather be stuck in a car with Ben for 10-40 hours on the way to something exciting or relaxing than be almost anywhere.  The thought of creating new memories and experiences makes my heart start humming.  Love road trips and love him!

{two} if you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
Tom Hanks.  He won that bitch.
{three} what's your earliest memory?
I don't even really know.  I slightly remember the look of our house in St. Louis, I would have been around 3.  I remember crushing pecans and killing slugs when we lived in Alabama soon after we left St. Louis...

{four} what's the best advice you've ever received?
Before you go to anyone else, go to God in prayer.  I can't say I'm good at practicing this all the time but it definitely has always worked to make me look at the situation from His perspective, if that's even possible!

{five} if you could have an endless supply of food, what would you get?
I don't want to choose!  I love food so much that I don't want to leave any categories out.  Plus, I can't go long without fried pickles but I don't think I'd want an endless supply.  If you eat too much of something, you won't want it anymore and that would be sad.

{six} would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Can I be an actor in musical theater?  Is that an option? 

{seven} if you could be a star athlete in any sport, which would you choose?
Figure skating.  It's incredibly athletic and combines dance and music!

{eight} if you were offered the job of u.s. president, would you take it?
No.  Freakin.  Way.

{nine} would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Fly.  Although I'm not sure if I'm more terrified of being that high up or being that down low.

{ten} what music are you listening to today?
Pandora Michael Jackson playlist.  "C'mon girl!  You know I love ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment