Wednesday, September 8, 2010



{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
My first pet was names Alexander Marshall.  For some reason I was obsessed with that name.  I called him Alex and I now have a nephew by the same first name!
{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
CUBED.
{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
No.  I believe in infatuation at first sight.  I think love grows and diminishes over time.  There are times you will love someone more than you ever have before and then as time passes it can lapse into complacency, later it may come back even stronger.
{four} do you have any nicknames?
Oh geez...Libby (obviously), Libber, Der Libenater, Libation, Libbigail, Lil boo, Lil bit, Elsie bub, Lizard...the list goes on...
{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
When Harry Met Sally
{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
Over medium.  Whites hard yellows runny.
{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
Yes!  It's a family tradition from Aunt to Niece as Elizabeth.  I have a great aunt Lizzy, an aunt Libby, and my niece is Elizabeth Claire.
{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
Go abroad with Ben, buy a house, have a baby...all somedays....
{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
Genuine unabashed laughter
{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
Cell, wallet, hairbrush, make up bag, and HOPEFULLY hairties....

No comments:

Post a Comment