Thursday, May 12, 2011

A new Wee bit Wednesdays...and a day late at that!

 
{one} what profession have you always admired?
Social Work.  Sometimes I think I want to BE a social worker because they are so amazing and courageous...then I realize I'm NOT that courageous.  My grandmother, my sister, my mother, my aunt, ALL social workers changing the world one client at a time.

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
"The Unexamined Life is not Worth Living..."  Is it bad if my title is a quote from someone else?  I am a the ultimate collaborator.

{three} how far do you commute to work?
5 minutes!  Lucky girl!

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Attached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Only if they’re half unpopped…yup.

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
Not sure I have anything strange.  I have gotten many wonderful gifts.  Maybe one of the most creative was my Daddy at Christmas.  He gave me a box inside a box inside a box inside a...well you get the idea and in the final box was 100 $1 bills.  Awesome when you are 12...or even now!

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Maybe Heroes... I am watching it now and I am in like season 3 but it did seem to last a while.  I also loved that one with Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser...Mad About You!

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Trip to Chicago at the end of August with my honey!

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Pottery Throwing.  I grew up with a potter in the family and I used to do it as a kid.  I want to do it now as an adult!

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
As often as possible.  Hopefully at least once a month.  I go to a lot of benefits :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment