Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Back to basics

I can't believe I am starting a new blog. I haven't had a blog up and running in ages! I started blogging when I was like 15. Recently I got this random add on Facebook from a guy who had linked to my page back when we were 16! Seriously random. So it will be interesting to see how this new blog of mine comes back to bite me in the butt in 10 years.

The biggest reason I am doing this is to give me a space to get back to my writing. I haven't had a strong focus on writing in my life for the last two years and I think not having the outlet had started to get to me. Recently I took a course with my Women's Group through the book The Artist's Way. It really opened my eyes to how much of an artist I really am and how much I had been denying myself art filled outlets over the last few years. I am my own worst enemy, as most of us are. So here is my space, to share my thoughts, feelings, ramblings, reviews, opinions, etc. I may paste in old posts from time to time. Any and all comments are welcome, although I have a feeling no one will be reading this but little old me. If that's the case so be it, it's still a great outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment